OPEN/LAP SWIM AND WATER WALKING (MAIN POOL)
The athletic benefits of water exercise are well-documented.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Please consult the pool schedules to coordinate your workout. Swim times are subject to change. Please refer to our online portal or call the front desk to confirm availability.
- Children must be three years of age or under to swim in the Therapy Pool. "Wellspring Only" times are reserved for patrons of ages 18 or older. During times that Arthritis is scheduled, Wellspring Swim is 18 and over, except for private swim lessons if approved by the Director.
- Groups of 10 or more should consult the Parties, Events and Rentals.
- If at any time the lifeguard on duty determines the pool, or a portion of the pool, has become too crowded for the safety of our patrons, the lifeguard may refuse admittance to the pool.
- Passes are available for purchase online or at the Center's Front Desk. First time users must visit the front desk for account set up. Passes are per individual and are not interchangeable, with the Family Pass being per family. Each Family Pass visit must include a minimum of 1 adult and 1 child (under age 16) with visits being deducted from the pass for each individual family member swimming. Youth 12 & Under must be accompanied and directly supervised by someone at least 18 years of age. Non-toilet trained children must wear a swim diaper or tight fitting rubber pant.
- Refunds are not given. Credits for medical conditions are considered and only valid within 6 months of the issue date are not given unless a session is cancelled. Credits for medical conditions are considered and are only valid 6 months from the issue date. Individual classes cancelled due to inclement weather or pool maintenance/repair will be rescheduled.
The Severna Park Community Center will charge an annual registration fee of $25 per person (maximum of $50 per family), to help with system upgrades and ongoing building maintenance & repairs. The fee will be charged just one time annually, and will be good for 12 months from the date paid. Following the emergency pool renovations last month, we realize that at twenty-five years old, the possibility of repairs, emergency or other, are going to increase. Thank you for helping us to keep this center a place where you can safely gather, play, grow, and thrive!