*SPCC has updated drop in basketball procedures due to COVID and to ensure healthy and safety guidelines are in place.
Drop-In Basketball Procedures:
1. Face masks or coverings to be worn inside at all times. Masks may be removed "while in play", once you are off the court your mask need to be put back on. If you need to remove your mask to take a “breathing" break, please step outside of the building, and remove your mask away from others. When ready, you’re welcome to come back in and resume your reserved activity.
2. Drop-In Basketball play time will need to be reserved.
3. Only 12 players max. at this time.
3. To reserve a time, please log onto EZ Facility. Times for sessions are on EZ Facility.
4. Once your reserved session time is over, please end your game and exit the gym. This gives us time to clean and prep for the next group that will arrive.
6. If you don't have a Drop-In Basketball pass, you are still able to pay at the front desk or log onto EZ Facility to purchase your pass.
7. Basketballs are NOT provided. Please remember to bring your own basketball.
8. Chairs will be placed 6ft. apart.
Drop in rate of $5 per player per session.
Drop In Basketball Pass has 15 plays for $70.00.