Year-long dancers are encouraged to wear face coverings for the remainder of this dance year and Dress Rehearsal. Session dancers should follow SPCC guidelines for mask-wearing.
If you have any questions please reach out to our dance director, Kellie Greer.
We will continue to offer Zoom as an option for those dancers wishing to participate virtually, in lieu or being absent from class, and for parents to observe classes.
Dancers we ask that the following steps be taken for all classes:
- Bring a yoga mat to sit on.
- Bring an empty paper towel/toilet paper roll cut down the middle to place over the barre during ballet classes.
- Bring a full water bottle.
Parents should follow these steps put in place for drop off & pick up:
- Drop of their child and wait in the designated waiting areas or in their car.
- Please do not block the driveway. We need to allow for traffic flow.
- Pick up their child on time to allow the teacher time to disinfect the space prior to the next class.