At the Severna Park Community Center's Aquatic Center, our mission is to provide programs and activities that improve and enrich family and community life. We strive to be a recognized focal point for activities and programs for residents of all ages. We offer recreation, instruction, wellness, fitness and rehabilitative programs. SPCC provides a welcoming and inclusive aquatic experience open to all. We operate on a pay per use basis for most of our aquatics classes and programs. A membership is not required. We offer entry to our facility via single visit passes, discounted multi-visit passes, discounted passes for children, seniors and our military guests. Aquatic Center registration can be done at our front desk or on EZ Facility.
- All patrons must make a reservation to use the main pool and therapy pool or to register for a class. Reservations can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Reservations can be made online through your individual portal on EZ Facility or through our front desk staff. If you are a 1st time user, please visit our front desk to set up your account and sign a one-time waiver. Please review the pool schedules for available program times.
- Making a reservation 24 hours in advance is strongly encouraged. Classes and times with no reservations will be canceled the evening before.
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel a reservation. Swimmers will be charged if sufficient notice is not given.
- During Arthritis class times, Wellspring is for individuals 18 years and over except for private swim lessons.